| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 55 | Thanks D B, Now if I can only get it done! Thanks Tuts! I did have a bolt in IFS but then decided I wanted something different. Thanks Justhorsenround! I never looked at it that way but yep! Our golden retriever is actually named Cash after Johnny Cash. Thanks EchoBravoSierra, I have Aluminum 15 inch torque thrust to put on it when done. Ya I'm happy with the way it sets. I may paint it red with a satin finish and semi gloss black interior. I already had a seat cover made black with red tweed. Yep red tweed. I want it to look like it was from the eighty's. | | |
| |
| |