| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (TUTS 59, MaxStewart, KEVINSKI, HandyAndy, Otto Skorzeny, Gray_Ghost, Steelonsteel, 1 invisible),
129
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,584 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 1 | Hi...I have a Kwik Wire 14-circuit outfit in my Ford, I haven't utilized several things like the radio circuit and the third brake light. Trucks are quite essential, take a gander at the Rebel 9+3 saddle. I needed to have heat in my vehicle since I live in NY and it snared to my unique radiator without any problem. full turnkey assembly
Last edited by LevDower; 02/19/2021 11:21 PM.
| | |
| |
| |