| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, TexasA&M48Truck, 5cameo8, TUTS 59, Youngin' Tut 59, Gray_Ghost),
93
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,599 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | Not a whole lot of wires that are different on a 350 motor than a 54 motor with basic accessories. Just starting/ignition, sending, charging. 95% is chassis/body wiring. If I see you are monitoring this I will offer more if you wish. I see you have searched and found info on another post. That's good. I recommend, as far as the Speedway Harness, that you move up to Part no. 91064022.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | |
| |
| |