If "ready to go" means your looking for a pure "bolt-on" T5 you need to do some more research. Swapping out tailshaft housings if you've done it before is no big deal. However, finding a tail stock and getting the speedo drive gear relocated can be frustrating.
I was fortunate to find a low mileage 85 S10 T5 that had gearing I needed for my truck. To fully utilize the potential of the OD transmission, you have to closely match the OD ratio with your diff R&P ratio and your tire diameter. The torque curve on the relatively stock 235 maxes out at 2400 and I found that with my particular combination my most efficient cruise rpm is at 1900-2000 rpms @ 65-70 mph with a .72 OD, 3.42 R&P and a 29" tall tire. Anything under 3.42 just didn't work effectively with the .72 OD.
Even though the mechanical speedo T5's have been in great demand, I genuinely feel that the later model electronic speeds are a better option. Granted, they require a pricey $300. cable-x converter, if you plan on using your stock gauges. However, the later model boxes are more available and from my own personal experience, getting your mechanical speedo calibrated can be frustrating. The cost of a T5 rebuild on a high mileage "mechanical" T5 can be easily offset with a lower mileage "electronic" and the converter box, which allows dip-switch speedo calibration.
It would be a good idea to crunch your numbers before you pick a particular T5 for your application. I use the bottom calculator for exact numbers:
http://CSGnetwork.com/multirpmcalc.html I've got a bunch of T5 info in my Webshots "Shoebox" album. Hope this helps.
Dave