| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,569 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 95 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 95 | I recently went thru the same dilemma with my 53 3100. I intended to have my original radiator re-cored with the three tubes but was quoted $450.00 The new Aluminum replacement was less than half that price. So I asked myself At what cost is it worth keeping things original looking? For me it was just a practical matter of saving a few bucks. Others prefer to keep it all stock but that train left a while back for me when I converted to 12 volt. Now I`m considering front disc brakes for a little more stopping power when towing.....
1953 3100 Pu
| | |
| |
| |