Logs, huh? Next you'll be putting a water tank on the bed to cool the brakes. I had a job once hauling delicious mineral water for Nordstrom's from the Carbon River just outside the park. 76,400 across that skinny little bridge and it's all down hill to Carbonado. No jake. Sometimes three trips a week. Then wouldn't ya know one day the scale was open there by Bonney Lake. I discovered that in Washington if you're less than 500# overweight it's not citable. Whew! Poor old 6-71 had it's work cut out for it. I had to haul the water to Everett up I-5. 20 MPH up the hill through downtown Seattle, people giving me the finger for being slow. Had my foot beat clear to the floor, say that's all there is, there ain't no more. Nordstrom sold the water in pints for $4.95. Let's see how many pints is 6,000 gallons?