| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 | I'm going to be running 11.5". I have to run under 12" for the class I want to run in. I don't like the tub look so I will be widening my rear fenders 2". It's a relatively easy process. Just from measuring you might be able to fit a 10" but I have never tried it. 53/3100.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |