| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 | I plan on using a 20" wheel. I've installed 3" lowering blocks...hoping they will fit diameter wise. In regards to wheel width, I hope I can at least get 8 inches. I'm not going to purchase any tire/wheel combination until the fenders are mounted.
Gord&Fran...I assume you meant the TIRES touch the box on hard cornering? Yes, the tires just touch. That means wheels with less than 4" backspace would be a problem for me. Using Camaro stock drum brakes.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |