| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 27 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2013 Posts: 27 | Thanks, I hope some one has the truck diagram. The date codes are correct for 55 - 59 head and block. The casting numbers on the transmission are coming up as a 71. I'm in search of a correct tri 5 transmission. I just want to make it look as original as possible. I have had some people tell me the air breather is from a passenger car. Were they different? The engine and trans will be coming out next month for detailing / painting, and repairs to the speedometer drive gear.
Just want to do as much as possible at one time.
Steve | | |
| |
| |