| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (LAJones48, MNSmith, NJC, Jays58, Wally / Montana, Peggy M, wilbur53, 5 Window 9434),
108
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | I have just what you are asking about. But I'm so old and stupid today it seems I cannot remember how to get the photos from my file to the Picturetrail account. I'll try to e-mail them to you apache.
hmmm, well it seems I can't do that either since your e-mail account isn't disclosed. If you send me yours I'll respond with the photos. | | |
| |
| |