| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (TooMany2count),
81
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 193 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 193 | I have brand new 10.00-20 tires that were originally military issue. They have always been stored indoors.
I can help u out with tires if your looking for OEM rubber in new condition. I put them on our 52’ GMC dump in the rear.
1952 GMC model 473 dump truck 1951 Chevy 1500 stepside
| | |
| |
| |