I agree with Jerry.

I too am concerned by what I see. Do not use those wheels until you find out the true clearance between the center bore in those wheels and the diameter of the hub they are to be centered on. It needs to be a very close fit. They do make two piece flange lug nuts specifically for hub-centric wheels, but whether the flange is large enough in diameter to cover those large stud holes safely, I wouldn't know for sure.

You might find someone who works for a company that sells and services wheels and their related parts for larger trucks to have a look and get their opinion on it. That same person who has a look might also recommend some thick rings that sit between the lug nuts and the face of the wheel to help bridge that much larger hole to stud diameter relationship. I can't remember what those rings are called, but my stock 53 GMC 2-Ton has them on all four corners.

My two cents...

Last edited by DavidBraley; 10/20/2020 9:26 PM.

-David

1953 2-Ton GMC

I'm a machinist... because engineers need heroes too.