Parts Update: I went through Six States Distributors to get the bearings. They were able to source the bearings I could not find for the HO52 and axle bearings. Some bearings were available from catalogs or parts stores. Most had to be obtained on-line for high prices because the C20 is very unsupported. The lower control arm shafts were another wild ride. I finally paid the price through Rare Parts on line. About triple the price everyone else quoted BUT they actually had the parts and shipped them promptly. Sometimes the price is justified. As for the other on-line sources: I could not find one that would guarantee a ship date. Seems the supplier / Manufacturer waits until they get enough orders or maybe it just fits in their schedule and then they just do a huge batch and everyone will have them. Well, I did not want to wait.
Pictures: posting more pics on the Project Journals, 1960 C20 Swamp Thing


1960 C20 Apache Step Side Long Bed
"Swamp Thing" restoration
Story starts in 60-66 trucks