Lower control arm shaft (kit) for C20..... confusion and blood letting. Really, I have spent hours chasing down a pair of new control arm shafts with seals and grease covers. Half the sellers seem to say that the C10 and C20 use the same part, the others show the C20 as being different. Often the parts are listed only as 1960 with no remarks as to which model it fits. So I called 4 different vendors of good standing and received answers after they checked with their suppliers. Again, some said part would fit C10 and C20, others said they would be different parts for C20. Then, after ordering what is suppose to fit my 1960 C20 I find out that nobody actually has them in stock. I have no problem with sellers drop shipping from the supplier / manufacturer. But some of the companies were showing they had parts available. Then you order the parts and get notified they are on hold. Some did list ship dates of late November or said they were on back order. I did find a pair that I was told were in stock. Instead of being the normal price of 80 to 100 bucks each these were about twice that. If you got em... well you know. Just my observations, not a big whine. I want this truck to drive like new but still have some money for gas and tires. hhhmmmmmm good to be retired and have a fun project