Well I hauled my extra torque tube home from the county looked pretty good on the outside ,there is a long story about how I got it but it was outside for many years . Today decided to take it apart to see the condition of the insides started with the back cover .The first bolt I took off came out okay but can hear a hiss wondered why pressure ,found after cover was off out came about a gallon of water no oil at all . Disassembled everything and was rusty brown I don’t think the gears will be good to use but maybe able to save the axles and carrier . I was not able to get the driveshaft out of the tube as it looked like the pinion bearing was rusted to the housing .tried a bfh with a piece of wood but no go spared some penitrating oil around pinion and In the bolt holes were the carrier is held will try again in a few days .I guess it is good practice taking it apart for when I decide to overhaul the one one the truck .Any tricks for getting the driveshaft out of the tube will be appreciated. Kevin