Click on image for the lowdown.
====
7 members (GMCJammer51 , TexasA&M48Truck , 55shaker , Gdads51 , Pre '68 Dave , moparguy , 3B ),
106
guests, and
3
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,091
Posts1,056,390
Members48,442
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 678
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 678
I wish I'd known about ping-pong table wood. I used standard 48" wide siding but added metal runners at the edges to hold it down and fill the gaps. The plate is for battery access.
Attachments
1951 Chevy Panel Truck