| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | My doors had the same issue. The area around the hinge had broken loose. I had to weld the hinge area back to the door. There are door check stops that are supposed to keep the door from putting stress on the hinges. Mine were missing. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | |
| |
| |