Hey guys sorry I am bit slow in responding, since I am new I am still being moderated. So I think my posts may show up in an odd order in the discussion.

I guess I didn't make this clear when I asked the question, I DO NOT plan on using this truck for any commercial/for hire service. My only plan is to use it to haul my own antique tractors to shows and such. I don't have enough tractors to warrant a set up like this right now, but I hope someday I will. It will mostly be farm use.

With antique tractors, it is very easy to end up over the 10k mark on the trailer (if you want to haul more than one basically). I have an older 3/4 ton truck now that works great for pulling one tractor, but I am thinking ahead to if I want to haul more than one. I know guys do this all the time with newer 3/4 ton and one ton pickups but I would rather have something a little more unique, and I don't mind extra work to make that happen.