Good afternoon everyone!

I am new to this forum, and new to stovebolts. In fact, I don't even own one! I did a few years back have a 71 C/10 4x4 and sold it when I moved to NC, I still regret it everyday.

I am tossing around the idea of building a medium duty tow vehicle from a big bolt, specifically a 1962-1966 era C60/C70. I really like the way they look and I think would look nice with a couple of antique tractors behind them.

I have searched and searched and having a hard time finding information about the gross combined weight ratings for these trucks, as opposed to the GVWR. I'm sure it depends on the engine/transmission/brakes/axles the truck was built with.

It seems most of these trucks have a GVWR between 19,000-24,000, but I can't find the combined rating. If I know all the RPO codes can I determine it somehow?

I'm also not opposed to putting a good deal of work into making it a better tow vehicle (upgraded brakes, transmission, etc.), but I would like to know what I would be starting with.

Anything I should look for when shopping for one, like 22.5 wheels?

Thank you!