| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, 68ironhead, 3B, Jon G, Gdads51, NJC, 2 invisible),
104
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,369 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2019 Posts: 57 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2019 Posts: 57 | Yes you perfectly answered it thank you.
More mess with the TCI link. However I've made progress. They sent new frame brackets (the kit included 2 passenger side frame brackets.....). I went out and bought hardware to attach frame brackets to the frame (no that wasn't included for some reason). So after drilling that out, they're on. Last night i cut off the old axle brackets and this morning I'm taking the axle over to my friend's shop who is a welder to get the new ones back on. I'm hoping to have it all together in the next few days. I'll do a full post update on how to install the kit once I'm finished. I should've given up a while ago, but I'm stubborn... | | |
| |
| |