Thank you Jerry and Doug
Jerry, I found one on Jim Carter's website that looks the same (although its only a drawing) and is cheaper. If the only difference is vac line routing i can muster up the skills to do that. I did see the sludge inside the dizzy, sprayed it out several times and spun it with a drill to throw the junk out where i can wipe it, but the rest of the unit is tight. I will get some of the lubriplate you mentioned before i assemble.
Doug, thanks for looking into the numbers for me, I have struggled to find much info on the Canadian trucks. I will check out the link you posted as well. I am glad that this is "still" a 235 ..lol, as i had ordered several parts already. When I saw the GM cast above the engines i thought there may of been a chance of an oddball engine in there.
You guys are the best!
Jeremy