Yes - fire extinguisher and wheel chocks

Here is my check list for trips (especially Truck Shows): parts to carry on 1954 truck trips (shows):
I have always needed lists - I need them more as I age.
I now need/have ways to find/remember where my list is.

☐ assembled/tested/adjusted points/condenser/cap distributor
☐ ignition wires
☐ various bulbs?
☐ 2 qts of oil (spout/funnel)
☐ a few clean rags
☐ jack and tire changing tools
☐ two jack stands
☐ two or 4 2"x12" blocks of wood for under jack stands
☐ two wheel chocks
☐ iPhone and/or GPS
☐ long and longer USB cables
☐ iPhone/iPad holder
☐ 12v power source - Wagner beefy 12v/240v power unit (USB ports and jumper cables)
☐ long and longer USB cables
☐ jumper cables?
☐ medium cooler for beer/soda
☐ folding chair
☐ accordion chair
☐ 2 tire-stops (2-rolling stops)
☐ first aid kit
☐ work gloves
☐ baseball cap
☐ "Australian" hat
☐ raincoat / rain suit
☐ rain boots
☐ EasyPass
☐ portable radio from garage (check battery)

☐ medium cooler and ice packs
☐ water, soda, beer, wine, whisky?

☐ fill gas tank
☐ check oil level (and color)
☐ check air in tires (jack up and spin/rock front wheels - bearing adjustment)
☐ check air in spare tire

☐ State Farm Insurance card - copy
☐ Hagerty Insurance card/phone-number
☐ AAA card - copy

And, two phone numbers to contact a relative/friend on my behalf.

Last edited by tclederman; 05/03/2020 11:18 PM. Reason: made it 4 - 2"x12" blocks of wood