Morris, I have had no luck locating a 6 cylinder PS pump bracket but I guess you have found one. The power steering swap using a REZ kit is simple & straighforward, you need a HD drill & a good 1/2" bit IIRC. Use the 79 pitman arm. The spindles will either require the draglink assy from the 79(cheapest & prolly easiest, you will have to redrill the idler arm mount) or some adapter sleeves from CPP, or you can mix & match some tie rod ends around-there is a diff in the spindle holes where the tie rods bolt & the tie rods ends that fit are larger than the drum brake tie rods threadwise. If the machine shop wants too much to redrill axles or if you have wheels you wanna keep you can buy 6 lug rotors from CPP or ECE. I used 71/72 front brake hoses. Brian