| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 112 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 112 | Kiwinz I just finished totally refurbishing a deluxe heater for my 57 3100. I would recommend you get a copy of '57 Accessories installation manual for cars and trucks'. Has a lot of very helpful information on installing & adjusting all heater components including cables. You have a deluxe heater. The valve you show is not original but many trucks have this style valve in lieu of an inoperative Ranco valve Additionally, I found a tutorial by a fellow stovebolter, that was extremely helpful to me. I will see if I can find it again & PM it to you if you, if you'd like. Please advise. delky dave in wyo
1957, 3100, v8 2016 gmc 4wd
| | |
| |
| |