| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2018 Posts: 38 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2018 Posts: 38 | Thank you for the reply delky. Yes I would be very appreciative if you could pm me a link to the article. Also thanks for the clarification about the valve. I’d looked at lots of images and couldn’t make sense of how I had a mix if items. So I’ll look up the Ranko valve and see what that’s about. I’m not worrying about the original look so much as I’d like to have a functioning heater that works in winter and doesn’t throw heat out in summer. Thanks!
57 Chevy 3200 | | |
| |
| |