| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,130 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2019 Posts: 464 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2019 Posts: 464 | Just a guess, but I would think that you are probably stuck with at least the wiper switch on your column. I'd hit up the local wrecking yards and see what is available. Thanks man. You may be right. Just needed to hear it I guess. I wonder about aftermarket billet levers ??? | | |
| |
| |