I was looking at videos online and saw something that caught my eye. I took a screen shot of this fellows earlier steering column and turn signal lever and how it attaches to the turn signal switch. The switch I have has the same area where I could use a screw on turn signal lever. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm thinking the older style lever should work on my switch. I do have 4 wires coming off my turn signal lever but I'm hoping that is all for the options on the switch and the turn signal is operated off the turn signal switch itself.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg (21.95 KB, 35 downloads)
20200424_080731.jpg (48.66 KB, 36 downloads)
20200424_075618.jpg (61.1 KB, 31 downloads)

Last edited by olezippi; 04/24/2020 1:30 PM.

"If you can't fix it with duct tape it's an electrical problem"
1949 5 Window 3100
Follow in the DITY
Veteran of the USAF
My Website