| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Bill Trotter, mick53, GIJOE298, Mike'sPlace, Otto Skorzeny, Hush, 1 invisible),
77
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,288 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2020 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Feb 2020 Posts: 1 | I was reading my shop manual and it says that I need a special pilot bearing retainer tool to remove the retainer to get at the pilot bearing on my 216. I know there has to be a way to remove the retainer and bearing without the tool and I am looking for suggestions! My 47 is in dire need of a new clutch. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks! | | |
| |
| |