| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (1955 1 Series),
93
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,442 Moderator - The Electrical Bay | | Moderator - The Electrical Bay Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,442 | I laid an old flat mattress on the rear frame rails and just pushed the cab over backwards to work on the bottom and frame rails.... I rolled it over several times by myself as I was working on it.
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
| | |
| |
| |