In process of rebuilding all brakes and have run into numerous complications. Good on lines and wheel cylinders front and back. Found front shoes, Centric 111.02990, but cannot locate a hardware kit (return springs, pins, retainers, etc). I can find 15"x6" shoes for the 17,500lb rear axles, but I cannot locate the 15"x4" shoes for my 15k lb axle. I spoke with two different NAPA's and both could find the parts, but all were listed as no longer available or not manufactured anymore.
Does anyone here have any suggestions on where to look/who to talk to? Current shoes are not "bad," but the hardware is all pretty well worn out and rusted to the point of probably not being safe and thus needing replaced. I figured that while I was at it, I might as well freshen the shoes.
Also, my master is a single piston master, but it has two lines. One from the tip of the piston reservoir that feeds to hydro vac, and another off the lower passenger side of the master. I thought this was normal until I received my replacement today and found it to only have a single line. Sometime tomorrow I will trace that second line, but until then, any idea at all what a second line would be for? Every replacement I look at is a single line unit. Second line is larger as well. Looks like 5/16.