| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 4 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 4 | Sorry, I am not too familiar with the dual carb setups, except on a VW.
Is the stumble off idle, or only under load?
In my experience with my Q-jet, an off idle stumble would be fuel related. Are the floats in the carbs set too high? Are the carbs synchronized?
1948 3600 (I think) Sat in the bush for over 30 years until I rescued it.
| | |
| |
| |