| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | When I see the LCF I think it looks like its been smashed in the front and drove back a foot or two compared to the regular cab. The COE's alway looks to me like someone "chopped off" the front end.
I see a lot of LCF being advertised as COE's quite often......one over on Interstate right now that is listed like that. I'd tell the guy but I've had run ins with him before and he thinks he knows it all. | | |
| |
| |