I am finally getting around to tearing this engine down from a donor 52 3600 that was left without a a head out in the weather for heaven knows how long. The cam is broken in place. Pistons are glued to cylinder walls, one rod is broken. I am down to clutch, crank, cam and block. Can’t turn the crank to get to the clutch housing bolts. Can’t turn the cam to get to the cam retainer. I’ve taken all main and rod bearings off crank. I have no aspirations of saving any of this for use as an engine. Maybe some cam door handles or a crank coffee table. You’ve seen those glass topped ones around. I’m stuck and about to
Get the torch out. Before I do that any ideas on how to get the crank freed up. I do not want to waste time on freeing the pistons if possible.


Allen
Yeah, well, that's just like, you know , your opinion, man - The Dude

1948 Chevy 3600 - goal Original restoration, Current Stage 1 - Disassembly and getting body in primer
1954 GMC 3100 goal Hot Rod, Current Stage 1 - Get body in primer
1931 Ford Model A 5 window Coupe - Old Skool Hot Rod
1945 Ford 2N Tractor - Runs great
1964 Ford 2000 Tractor - Use it every week
1974 Stingray Corvette