Thanks Tim, I always appreciate your help. As I stated in my OP, I tried the phone number for the PPG Color Library listed in the Tech Tip and I also checked with our local supplier and they were no help. I posted pictures of my glove box, which is what I will try to use for a match on my truck.

There may be an older PPG Brick & Mortar store out there with some old paper "tangible" not digital records that could help, but I can’t seem to find one. Any modern color offsets that PPG may have had at one time no longer exist. Since you had to get a sample from under you seat base for the Pulsar Gray, PPG may have never had a Pearl Beige color offset. I am excited about giving this TCPGlobal a call though. It appears that they may be able to help.

Thanks again

Last edited by SmithLakeChevy; 12/29/2019 1:57 AM.

Cruisin' in the Passing Lane
Former owner of a 1954 3100 w/Hydra-Matic
"To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge." - Confucius