Have 2 issues I need advice on. Project is a late 1949 GMC 101 half ton
Door alignment.
Both doors have the same issue. The gaps are good on both front and back edge. The top of the door is nice and tight to the body. However the bottom on both doors are sticking out approx. 1/2" . Pass door is a little more pronounced. There doesn't seem to be an adjustment that will address just the bottom edge.
Door latch and striker adjustment.
On the pass door the latch will not catch on the full close position. It will catch on the safety mid point . If I really slam it 1 out of 10 times it will latch. Both the latch and striker are new repos. Ironically on the drivers side door I was able to save the latch and only had to replace the striker. This door works fine (except for the alignment issue mentioned above).
Any suggestions or links to alignment procedures would be appreciated.
Thanks, Tom