| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,580 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 96 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 96 | I have the exact same issue with my 1950 model 3100.. I just bought a service manual and it said to loosen the bolts for the door hinges. The cab side and the ones on door side.. Both sides of the hinges have some adjustment room. When the weather here improves a bit I plan on removing the door strike and loosen those bolts and see if I can't get it to fit like it should.
Colton Kenshol Hermiston, Oregon
1950 Chevy 3100 216 Motor Mostly Original..
| | |
| |
| |