I haven’t eaten a cookie in days.
Don, with reference to truck tires on a trailer. If the load rating is appropriate for the load your carrying all is well. Here in Oklahoma the only time Dot ratings come into play is when you are pulled out of line at the scale house for inspection or you are involved in a fatal accident.

kevinb1450, just a friendly word of warning. Soliciting orders, for a product that, unless tested and Dot approved, is not a Stovebolt approved activity. Selling/marketing outside the Swap Meet Forum is against Stovebolt rules.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)