| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 37 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 37 | Hello. New to the site as of yesterday. I bought a 1947 3100 back in the summer. I have restored a couple of other vehicles but don't know much about the 3100's. I'm sure I will have some questions in trying to get it restored back to original condition. Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!
1947 3100
| | |
| |
| |