| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (55shaker, MickeyP, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Ridgeback, Gray_Ghost, 32Fordpuchoptop, Charles in CA, elhippie64),
113
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,302 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 97 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 97 | well I am not having much luck getting engine going and now I need another 216 block, so if anyone knows some one who may have one I would be interested in looking at it. I do live in Rockhampton QLD. Come to far in to resto to turn back, trying my patience. Cheers I hope you have found your engine in the years since you posted originally. If not, have you spoken with the community of people working on WW2 Blitz Chevrolets (also known as CMP (Canadian Military Pattern))? | | |
| |
| |