| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (TUTS 59, WICruiser, 1955 1 Series, Gray_Ghost, Phak1, 3B, Otto Skorzeny),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,552 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 13 | Greetings! Just replaced the column shift in my '62 to a floor shift. However, my transmission hump is too low. I need the high hump pan to accommodate a 3 speed floor shift. I've been searching on line but have yet to find what I think I need. I'm sure several of you guys have been through this. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance and Happy Thanksgiving! Doug Robertson [email protected]
1962 C10 shortbed
| | |
| |
| |