| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Phak1, Guitplayer, Otto Skorzeny, Perro, greenie-reddy, Hush, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
155
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | I have found the answer. Do not use any hose other than oil service hose. Heater hose or fuel line hose will not last very long. Now all I have to do is find a source. Same hold true for transmission cooler lines. Metal tubing would be nice but I do not have the cooler location fixed yet. That will have to wait until the front sheet metal is in place. After bending brake lines the only thing I want to bend at this point is my elbow bringing my scotch on the rocks to the correct point of entry. | | |
| |
| |