| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,098 Posts1,056,166 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | The oil cooler adapter I am using is the same as the one on my 94 suburban. I credit it and good maintenance with that engine lasting for 235K so far without a rebuild. I believe the adapter has a thermostat integrated into its design but will confirm with a GM service manager I know. | | |
| |
| |