Click on image for the lowdown.
====
7 members (Hush , 55shaker , 5 Window 9434 , 1955 1 Series , Otto Skorzeny , Wayne67vert , Gib70 ),
71
guests, and
4
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,090
Posts1,056,368
Members48,442
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 120
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 120
So you are all right with my decimal point being off. Please take a look at these and let me know your thoughts, I think I am close. The shims I am using are 1 - .018 and 1 - .012 let me know your thoughts. Thanks
Attachments