| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,208 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,310 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,310 | My 54 with a 235 had one on the truck when I got it and I took it off and if I remember right I had to buy a spacer that is original to the truck.I cannot remember if I had to change the studs . | | | |
Entire Thread
|
New guy, New truck
| Playher | 11/11/2019 6:06 PM |
Re: New guy, New truck
| EdPruss | 11/11/2019 10:40 PM |
Re: New guy, New truck
| Playher | 11/11/2019 11:41 PM |
Re: New guy, New truck
| KEVINSKI | 11/12/2019 12:32 AM |
Re: New guy, New truck
| KEVINSKI | 11/12/2019 12:35 AM |
Re: New guy, New truck
| Playher | 11/12/2019 12:40 AM |
Re: New guy, New truck
| Playher | 11/12/2019 12:51 AM |
Re: New guy, New truck
| KEVINSKI | 11/12/2019 1:37 AM |
Re: New guy, New truck
| Playher | 11/12/2019 1:58 AM |
Re: New guy, New truck
| 1Ton_tommy | 11/12/2019 5:14 AM |
Re: New guy, New truck
| Playher | 11/12/2019 6:03 AM | |
| |
| |