1Ton, yes, it has the Hydrovac and vacuum canister on the frame. I pulled all the wheels and installed new brake cylinders and also the master. The brake shoes were like new. It all appears to work well as the brakes apply even and the pedal only goes down about 2" with strong braking. There is no hitch or glad hands. I was told this city owned truck was used to haul tree limbs and such. Not sure when the cab markers, fog lights and heater were installed, but they all work and look like they've been on for a long time. I was told that the FFA kids did a "clean up" and re-paint as a group project in the 70's. It doesnt look bad and would explain why the hood is black when it should be red. It's Corn husker colors for sure. No two-speed axle. I've only had it for about 3 weeks. It will be fun to work on. I've taken several 50 mile tours through the country side with no issues.


1946 PW Grain truck, 1966 C10 long stepside, 1972 C20 Custom Camper Big Block, 1975 C10 Silverado OE big block.