My most recent visit to San Antonio was an all expense paid vacation in January 1968, courtesy of the U.S. Air Force! I'd love to spend some time there and see some of the sights I didn't get a chance to back then! I'm sure there are more appealing places to be than Lackland Air Force Base, in a basic training barracks!

My trip is on hold for a while- - - -I've spent the past week nursing a swollen hand that's probably a badly infected result of catching a sliver of hot steel off my lathe in the second knuckle of my middle finger. Now most of my fingers resemble link sausages, and holding a pen or a coffee cup is a lost cause! The antibiotics my family practitioner prescribed last week aren't helping much, so I've got an appointment with an orthopedic hand specialist coming up in a couple of days. Hope he doesn't have to do any slicing and dicing!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!