I'm about to do a southwest road trip. I just bought a crankshaft grinder from a machinery vendor in Lubbock, so I'll be headed that way in a couple of weeks to pick it up and haul it back to Tennessee. A side trip to Trenton is definitely in the works to visit Coilover's shop, and if anyone else along the way is up for a meet and greet I'd love to put names to faces and collect a few pictures of the guys I've been communicating with for a long time. No definite schedule yet, but I'd like to get this trip done before the snow flies!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!