| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (2-Ton, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, 50Chevy3100, Jon G, 3800GUY, IHPWR, Southerntruck, Shade Baby),
158
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 | This was just a overhaul on a engine that ran good. Since I was changing the engine I thought it would be good to put new rings and bearings in it. I am going to put the solid lifters that came from it back in it today. I switched to hydraulic. | | |
| |
| |