| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,569 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2013 Posts: 250 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2013 Posts: 250 | Kevin, thanks for the response. I didn't think it was such a hot idea but would have been pleased to find out that it was! Anytime I can cut my 'under the truck in the gravel time' down I'm a happy man. | | |
| |
| |