How many of you have installed a Mar-K kit? Is it a good way to go? Or is it better to make the boards yourself? I need to replace my warped boards and looking for the best route to take.
I read somewhere on here to stand boards up on end and let them soak in the sealer over night so the end grain soaks up the sealer. When I bought this truck the bed was just redone by the PO, and he apparently didn't seal all the sides. The truck has had a shell on it since shortly after I bought it, and when the lovely inept Big Brand Tire employee backed my truck over the hydrant a couple weeks ago, the boards warped. Big Brand will compensate me for the kit, I just need a good end product when all is said and done.
So, Mar-K or approved equal, or build my own boards? I have a some cross supports and a side tank, too, so that'll get added in to the project when I do it.